Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chocolate Stars

This was our sixth and final meeting for our co-op.  We enjoyed our time of being with friends and learning in groups. Sapphire especially fell in love with her teachers as only a kindergartener can.  We always return on the evening of our last day for a Show and Tell, and here Pearl is sharing the poster she made from her First Aid class.



Here in York County we have a delightful fall tradition: chocolate stars. I've had recourse to grab a box this week because of the exciting and nerve-wracking book-related opportunities that keep popping up. I'm growing a bit nervous about opening my email in the morning, because my British publisher has been busy making connections for me with media in the UK.  I've been drafting blog posts for a UK university and my publisher, as well as an article for the Irish Times, and I'm in the process of scheduling interviews with national public radio talk hosts, including a talk show in Ireland.

As someone who listens to a lot of radio interviews, I feel a little intimidated, but, I figured, I might as well experience it. I'm not going to post any links to the shows, because the only way I plan to get through the interviews is by thinking that no one I know is listening!  That and what will probably be my third box of chocolate stars. 

No comments: