Thursday, March 20, 2014

That Princess Poise


Those samplers from last week were quite a hit. We had a friend from co-op over, and the girls spent the afternoon stitching. Here is the result. By the end they were threading and tying their own knots, which was a relief.




The girls are in princess mode today, because their daddy is taking them to the library to for a viewing of Frozen. This is a big event. All little girls seem to love the movie.


And we have been making plans for other things as well. Pearl and her daddy have a pile of bags ready to go for the Israel trip. I've been trying to prepare the house, and myself, for two weeks with two tenacious toddlers (well, they can act like toddlers when they are left to themselves).

I also just learned that my editor wants me to go through all the photographs for the book, caption them and place them in the text, in the next week. We'll see how we do!

No comments: